I’m giving away a pair of tickets to the inaugral Edinburgh Wellbeing Festival (27-28th January 2018)! Read more to find out about the weekend’s programme of health, nutrition, wellbeing and fitness events and enter my limited edition competition to save yourself £££ on tickets!!!
This is Edinburgh’s first-ever wellbeing festival and it’s set to bring together some of the biggest names in health and fitness. It curates a packed programme of feel-good activities and self-improvement talks which will not only encourage people to get more active, but to look after their mental and physical wellbeing with a focus on health, fitness, mindfulness and nutrition.
Some of the activities include stimulating discussions from a range of health experts including BBC 1’s Doctor in the House Dr Rangan Chatterjee, Dr Hazel Wallace (The Food Medic) and fitness blogger Chloe Madeley, alongside talks from bestselling authors Jasmine Hemsley and celebrity chef Tom Kerridge, and a range of classes including yoga, Clubbercise and Bollywood.
Plus there’s an exclusive wellbeing marketplace full of leading products and services, including free health MOTs, massage, reflexology and herbal remedies, so it’s the perfect way to get 2018 off to the right start.
· What Should I Really Eat? With Dr Hazel Wallace (The Food Medic) and nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert (Rhitrition)
· Tom Kerridge: How to Lose Weight for Good
· Walking on Sunshine: How to Beat the Blues with Rachel Kelly
· Leap In: A Woman, Some Waves and a Will to Swim with Alexandra Heminsley
· Why You Should Give a Sh*t with The Gut Stuff
· Find Your Tribe with Finlay Wilson and Alan Lambie
· How to Build a Successful Wellbeing Business with Lauren Armes, Welltodo
· LifeTonic: How to Heal your Life and Soothe Your Soul with Jody Shield
· Transform your Body Shape with Chloe Madeley
·The Four Pillar Plan with Dr Rangan Chatterjee: How to Relax, Eat, Move and Sleep your Way to a Longer, Healthier Life
· Night School: How to Sleep Well with Professor Richard Wiseman
· East by West with Jasmine Hemsley
· How to Manage Your Emotional Wellbeing with Nuffield Health
· Teach Your Child Mindfulness with Connected Kids
· Modern Mindfulness for Busy Lives with Rohan Gunatillake, founder of Bhuddify
· Breaking Mad: How to Look After Your Mental Health with Kevin Braddock, Anna Williamson and the Scottish Association for Mental Health
· Beat Stress the Natural Way with Dee Atkinson, owner of Napiers Clinic
· The 28 Day Alcohol-Free Challenge: Sleep Better, Lose Weight, Boost Energy, Beat Anxiety, with One Year No Beer founders Andy Ramage and Ruari Fairbairns
· Creating Wellness with Dr Paul Homoky
· Shona Vertue: The Vertue Method
· Forrest Yoga with Finlay Wilson
· Bollywood with Dancebase
· Tribe Yoga: Power Yoga with Jacob Mellish, Yoga Sculpt with Georgie Wilson and Tribe Barre with Alan Lambie
· Pure Gym: Pure Lifestyle, Body Combat, Zumba, Fat Burn and Abs class
· Breath it all in: Mindful Practice and Set Your Goals for 2018 with Lululemon
Good luck- the winner will be announced 20th January!
Ruth @ Urbanity xxx